Wednesday, September 23, 2009

some thoughts on... [words]

I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if someone actually read this? Like my words meant something. A word is defined by dictionary.com as: speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
In other words, its what I say.
Can anyone back me up that freedom of speech is awesome? I mean, I've got problems, you've got problems, but words can let them out. What if I couldn't say the things I wanted? What if I was afraid to let others know what I thought? The beauty of words. I could paint a picture with words. I could fight a war with words. If I so chose, I could destroy with words.
Taking into consideration some of you may actually be reading this and thinking, "what kind of junk is she on?"
I, the writer of this blog, just care.

My words will never match with yours.
My ideas will never hold your idea's hand.
I will never agree with you.
Unless you agree with me wholly. That is my biggest problem.
I don't plan on liking you.
I don't plan on you liking me.
Some say words are crap and actions speak.

Any idiot can go bowling with a senior citizen. I want to tell you what I believe in.


In case I haven't scared some of you off, I'll take this moment to reflect.

1: I will never pretend to care.
2: I don't care to pretend.
3: I write my life's story.
4: And I know my story's end.


In conclusion, I would like to say that if you have an opinon, share it. This is the only place it's safe... under the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment